Return& Refund Policy
We offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
If you received any wrong or damage product than we will send you another same package, and if you would rather us for a refund than you have to follow rules as below:
1) You have to inform us by mail within 48 to 72 hours of time regarding a wrong product or damage product received if you failed to respond within a given time period then no query would be entertained.
2) Email us with order number as well as photos and video of wrong/ damaged product received
3) Once we received your mail within the given time period after we will take 24 to 48 hours of time to verify your details which are mentioned by you is correct and genuine, we would Refund your entire amount to you within 7 working days of time.
4) Email us at admin@Genericmedlife.com
5) Customer order that customer receive that, In this case if customer placed/order wrong product and that product successfully delivered after that the product can’t be return or refund. This is all up to customer. So double check what you order.
6) Return or Refund only possible in case of customer order something else and received something else condition. Or any how order not received or delay.
This process, we will ask to wait 30 days from when your order has been shipped. If within the 30 days, you still have not received the order, even if you have not seen any notifications for that order was returned or on hold, we ask you to kindly contact us or raise a support ticket in our refund section or else mail us. We will update you within 12hrs. we are always here for any support which you need.
Category of Non-Returnable Product:
The Categories of products marked as non- returnable on the product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Genericmedlife Return policy.
The details of the non- returnable products are:
Condoms, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits, Fertility Kit/Supplement
Temperature Controlled and Speciality Medicines:
Vials, Injections, Penfills, and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of specialty medicines.