What is Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg?
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg contains Valif Oral Jelly as an active ingredient, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg is a prescription-only drug which may be purchased from any of the leading drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg Uses
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation.
How To Take The Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the oral jelly as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it. What Should You Avoid While Taking Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg: Avoid taking alcohol, Avoid smoking, Avoid junk food or unhealthy diet, Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg
You should not take Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Dosage instructions of Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg contains Valif Oral Jelly, as an active moiety which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and also available in other substitutes which can be purchased only on prescription. Always discuss with your doctor for the duration, frequency, and dosage of the oral jelly as every individual is having different intensities of disease or problems.
Patients are always advised to take Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg before 30 min. or 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years and Females of any age.
Side effects Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg
- Headache, Dizziness, Flushing, Back pain
- nausea, Blurred vision, Dyspepsia, Cold sweats and chills
- Confusion, Allergic skin reaction, Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing, Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back, Uterine bleeding
Precautions for Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg
- You should not drink alcohol while taking Valif Oral Jelly, as this may its reverse the effectiveness.
- You should not use Valif oral jelly if you are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredient in this medicine.
- You should not use Valif Oral Jelly if you are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Avoid to use this drug if have liver or kidney disease.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice as this may interact with Valif Oral Jelly.
- Do not use this medicine if you have abnormally high or low blood pressure.
Why buy it From Genericmedlife?
Best Price: We are an online drugstore committed to providing the best quality medications at lowest prices as possible. Save up to 70% on prescription drugs.
Fast Shipping: The difficulty with online shopping is the number of days it takes to reach. With us, you will not face such issues as we take utmost care in making sure the shipping process does not take long. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Strictly Confidential: We always kept your information strictly confidential and shipped in a 100% discreet package.
Benefits of buying from us: 100% guarantee of cash back or Reship at no cost, if any problem arises with your order. If a product is broken in the way of transportation, Lost, not delivered within the delivery time framework; we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away dispatched to you. Make sure that you are buying it from Genericmedlife.com